Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

125 Mortars - "Rounds Complete!"

Hurrah!

I can't quite claim it as a 'labour of love', but at last I've finished my first mortar squad:
I'm glad I went for the more scenic bases though - they would've felt awfully exposed on those big ol' bases otherwise.

Here are some different angles for you:
Had I more talent, I might've added some graffiti and more detail to the walls. Details I enjoy include the rifle propped up against the wall and the cable sticking out of the masonry upright. I'm not sure I liked how the rusty metal (front team) come out.

Good news: I've only the following to get finished before the first two full tactical platoons of my newly restructured infantry company are complete:

1 flamer
1 demo charge guardsman (any ideas for a better name?!)
2 melta gunners
1 normal trooper.
Watch this space.

Cheers,

- Drax.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar